Bijan writes: > I look forward to when the existing infrastuctures are further > strained when we hopefully get open access papers (and other > knowledge) distributed in a decentralised way eg on IPFS, if this were > feasable, [I saw some ideas about this coming from the MIT 'underlay' > project (basically a knowledge graph on ipfs)]. I had never heard about this project, looks like it's a most critical venture these days! :) https://underlay.mit.edu/ Any idea if there is a public project page? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/