Marius Bakke writes: > On a related note, the 'ccl' package has a similar issue, and actually > produces an invalid derivation on aarch64 and armhf. It can be seen by > running e.g. 'guix weather -s armhf-linux'. I've been meaning to file a > bug about it forever, but typically just comment the package and forget > about it. :-/ I don't understand why the `ccl' package would have an invalid derivation on armhf-linux: All `match' seem to be correct, but I can't test at the moment. Are you sure this is a similar issue? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/