Mathieu! Mathieu Othacehe 写道: > Longer term, we need to figure out a better solution. It's now > obvious that we do not have the computation power to build all > our > branches for 5 different architectures I don't think it's obvious and I don't think it's true. > relying heavily on emulation for armhf and aarch64. Only because we don't use the non-emulated hardware. Our (currently 3, one crashed) Overdrives 1000 sit idle for ~90% of the time. The situation is worse for x86_64: 96% idleness based on /proc/uptime. Am I misinterpreting? Kind regards, T G-R