Mathieu Othacehe writes: > Now, how to move on? > > First, I still need to connect the four overdrives machine to the new > Cuirass remote building mechanism, and I would need some help for that > (asked on guix-sysadmins). But, I'm not sure it will much improve the > situation. > > Longer term, we need to figure out a better solution. It's now > obvious that we do not have the computation power to build all our > branches for 5 different architectures, relying heavily on emulation for > armhf and aarch64. Anyone knows how Nix deals with that? Providing that the more important builds/architectures are prioritised, I don't think it's an all or nothing situation. For build farms providing substitutes, it's more about the time taken to catch up with changes. When I've tried emulation, I've found there are too many errors that only occur when emulating.