Babs, Bone Baboon via Bug reports for GNU Guix 写道: > Taking the failing test's name "test_ipv6_available" literally I > would > like to ask if having this test required to build this > offlineimap > dependency I think not, but you should report this upstream first. They look asleep but I didn't hold a mirror under their nose. If they don't respond we might hack around it in Guix. I suggest that you enable IPv6 support in the meantime. > This would accommodate Guix users who have disabled ipv6. Guix doesn't virtualise the kernel and expects it to provide all that is needful. Linux offers knobs for *everything*; that doesn't mean everything is supported. Disabling kernel support for basic things (namespaces, UNIX domain sockets, IPv6) *will* break certain software. We shouldn't feel obligated to accommodate strange configurations out of the box, but we try to do so when the maintenance cost is very low. In this case, you'd need to ensure the test still runs on the vast majority of systems with IPv6. Kind regards, T G-R