On Tue, May 11 2021, Xinglu Chen wrote: >> Let’s see if you can adjust hg to honor a new environment variable, >> and if not, we’ll see… > > Hmm, I will try to see what I can do. I am no Python expert, but Mercurial is able to load the commitsigs.py module when I applying the attached patch and putting the following in ~/.config/hg/hgrc. [extensions] commitsigs = However, two of the tests are failing, they are related to multiple people trying to push to the same repo at the same time. I don’t know why they would fail, and I don’t know if my patch will break things in the “real world”.