Leo Famulari skribis: > I am proposing this change because: > > 1) QtWebKit is hard to keep building: > > > > 2) QtWebKit is not really "ready" to be used, being an alpha release > with a huge caveat from upstream: > > "WARNING: This release is based on old WebKit revision with known > unpatched vulnerabilities. Please use it carefully and avoid visiting > untrusted websites and using it for transmission of sensitive data. > Please wait for new release from qtwebkit-dev branch to use it with > untrusted content." > https://github.com/qtwebkit/qtwebkit/releases/tag/qtwebkit-5.212.0-alpha4 > https://seclists.org/oss-sec/2021/q3/66 > > 3) It doesn't seem to be used by gnuradio, although I'm not 100% sure. > It's not mentioned in the gnuradio build log, anyways. gr-satellites has some functions using HTTP connections, but it's using python-requests for that, not qtwebkit. So it looks like nothing based on gnuradio actually depends on qtwebkit, and your patch will not cause any issue.