Diego, I *just* pushed a commit disabling this test whilst I investigate further. Diego Nicola Barbato 写道: > The test fails because two of the certificates it uses have > expired on > 11 December 2021. Upstream has already fixed it [1] but the > change has > not made it into the 7.4.27 (!) release. We could apply their > fix with > a patch or just disable the openssl_x509_checkpurpose test. Hah, this was exactly what I suspected (Hm, x509… Could it be a system time issue?) thank you for doing the research! I'll try cherry-picking their patch; or otherwise update the comment. Kind regards, T G-R