Hello Julien, first of all, thanks for reviewing my patches! I fixed my patch, at least the part I understood -- see below. > Great to see someone trying to package more maven-related stuff! I > think I've seen it in the dependency graph to the maven-plugin-plugin, > which I'd like to package at some point to make our life easier. Indeed, I started my work on packaging Doxia because I wanted to package 'maven-plugin-plugin' which in turn is required for 'maven-release-plugin'[1]. And 'maven-release-plugin' is required for 'java-json-simple'[2] ... So the dependency order looks like this: 0. 'ugs' (Universal G-Code sender) [3] 1. 'java-jts' 2. 'java-json-simple' 3. 'maven-release-plugin' 4. 'maven-plugin-plugin' <-- I'm here. ;-) Also, while we on it, I have the following questions: 0. How did you check the dependency graph for 'maven-plugin-plugin' without packaging it? 1. Is it possible with Guix to generate the reverse dependency graph to see that packages depend on the specified package? > Here the subject should omit "maven", so simply: Done. > Is this intentional? Shouldn't it be doxia-sink-api.jar? That was a mistake indeed. Fixed it. > Also I'm wondering, since this will be used by maven eventually, > shouldn't we install it to lib/m2 with its pom file? To do so, we would > change the install phase to something like this: > (replace 'install (install-from-pom "doxia-sink-api/pom.xml")) Done. > This might require a parent-pom (probably the top-level pom.xml and > maybe its own parent pom), so you'll have to provide a patch for it > as well. You can have a look at (gnu packages maven-parent) for > examples. This part I don't understand. Could you elaborate? > The description doesn't follow all our conventions, in particular, > double space between sentences :) Fixed. - Artyom References: 1. https://maven.apache.org/maven-release/maven-release-plugin/ 2. https://github.com/fangyidong/json-simple 3. https://github.com/winder/Universal-G-Code-Sender