Hi, On 2022-11-07, 20:45 +0100, Christopher Baines wrote: > While writing the changelog in the commit is good (so thanks for that), > it's still often important to put something in the commit about why the > change is being made. fixed in patch v2 (in attachment). > That includes this case, I'm left wondering why this propagated-input is > being removed? > > Note that I'm not asking for some detailed and airtight argument for > making the change, I just want to why you think this is good to do, even > if that's just "it doesn't seem to be needed". I don't know exactly what to do in this situation, since emacs-skempo no longer has any packages on which it depends, I thought it logical to remove the propagated-inputs field. Is there any reason why this should not be done? -- Best regards, Aleksandr Vityazev