Hi guix, Luis Henrique Gomes Higino writes: > Hi guix, > > I was taking a look at this patch series again and wondering if > it > could > be modified to support the new built in treesit module coming in > Emacs 29 instead of emacs-tree-sitter, as the latter recommends > using > the native integration going forward [1]. Maybe we should leave > this > to when > Emacs 29 is released, but I think working on this in advance > could > result on it being delivered earlier, which would be great. What > do > you think Pierre? > > [1]: > https://github.com/emacs-tree-sitter/elisp-tree-sitter/commit/d3eab879e9b0ccc9582113d81a93ad06f3c6bfb1 > > PS: I'm willing to help > > Regards, I played around this idea this weekend and I got `treesit' to use the Guix installed grammars :) ! First, I applied a patch that added tree-sitter as an input for emacs-next [1]. [1]: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/61139 Then, I did the edits below on top of Pierre's latest patch series: