Hi Kaelyn, Kaelyn writes: > I call the dependency chain odd in that pulseaudio--which is near the heart of a lot of Linux software that supports audio--is failing because inkscape--a graphical vector editor--is a dependency of a tool designed to extract API documentation from source code. I agree that this is quite a "heavy" dependency chain for pulseaudio, but this is also the case for most programs which produce documentation. In the end, they also don't retain references to inkscape, so once they're built on CI, anyone using substitutes wouldn't need to download all of that part of the dependency chain. Best, -- Josselin Poiret