Hi Ludo' > Last month, Shepherd integration in Guix was fixed so that failure to > load one service would not prevent the system from loading and starting > other services: > > https://issues.guix.gnu.org/71144 > > Does the problem still manifest on a system reconfigured from a commit > after cca25a67693bb68a1884a081b415a43fad1e8641? > > (See also for a recent example in > that vein and how the change above addresses it.) It did not fix the issue, but I had noticed that one of the services that was failing was fuse, as it was the last service listed as failed and the file-systems service depended on it. Disabling fuse fixed the issue. I still don't know how to fix the issue properly, but at least I can reconfigure my system now <3 Maya