all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Set KVM group of guixbuild users declaratively
@ 2024-09-23 15:36 Reza Housseini
From: Reza Housseini @ 2024-09-23 15:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hello Guixers

According to the manual I have to set the KVM group for the guixbuild
users to use qemu. But I could not find any mention how to do this with
my declarative operating-system configuration. Do I have to specify the
guixbuild users manually?

Thanks for any help,
Reza

only message in thread, other threads:[~2024-09-23 15:37 UTC | newest]