Worth changing? - Perhaps it would be better to make 2 commits (?): one for adding ‘shifted-generation’ and ‘switch-to-generation’ procedures to (guix profiles) and another is for adding the “--switch-generation” option itself. - Also I made a couple of cosmetic changes in “guix/scripts/package.scm”: * ‘filter-map’ was replaced by 'for-each' because it was called only for side effects there; * ‘begin’ was removed from ‘cond’. I think these changes do not deserve a separate commit and may stay in this patch. Is it OK?