ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > I’m really happy we have these two new commands now, it fixes a glaring > lack. > > Thanks for your hard work and patience! I'm glad we have it now, too! There's a lot more to do, but it's a good start. > With this in place, and once you’ve recovered from this patch series > ;-), it should be relatively easy to add ‘guix system > delete-generations’ (similar to ‘guix package --delete-generations’.) > WDYT? Sounds like a good idea! > The next more complicated thing would be to see what needs to be done so > we can restart system services upon roll-back. Right. Eventually we should have all the stuff discussed here: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2016-06/msg00173.html Thank you for all your help and feedback. It's helped me to understand Guile and Guix better. I hope to keep helping out where I can! -- Chris