Kei Kebreau writes: > Marius Bakke writes: > >> There is a test failure in this version. As far as I can tell, this is >> because it fails to locate or write to the users home directory. >> Setting $HOME to /tmp does not work since it looks it up directly >> through ''. I'd like a second opinion before disabling this test. >> > > In src/compiler/test-suite.log I found that the test tried and failed to > create "/.cache". Is this the failure you're talking about? Yes. I'll see if I can make it consult $HOME, or just hardcode the location to /tmp; otherwise it's probably safe to disable it. The test succeeds when invoked interactively.