Marius Bakke writes: > Kei Kebreau writes: > >> Marius Bakke writes: >>> >>> There are other things using netsurf-build-system as well, so I would >>> just leave it for now. >> >> I intend to copy, not move, netsurf-build-system into web-browsers.scm >> so that NetSurf can build. > > There are many other packages in web.scm using netsurf-build-system. IMO > it would be "cleaner" to have all that in a "netsurf" module, but I'm not > sure if it's worth the hassle. > > The current patch duplicates netsurf-build-system, which means we have > to maintain it two different places. I think we should avoid that. > Another option is moving all of the "NetSurf components" into web-browsers.scm. None of them are depended on by anything but NetSurf and each other. >>> Also some copyright information is missing in the patch. >> >> What information in particular? > > Netsurf was added in 2016, but web-browsers.scm only includes 2017. Okay, this was fixed in the patch I just submitted.