Pjotr Prins writes: > On Tue, Jan 09, 2018 at 09:45:33PM -0800, Chris Marusich wrote: >> It's a little last minute, but I'm thinking of going. It'd be really >> great to meet people in person and also to be able to go to FOSDEM! >> Would there still be enough room for me on the Guix/Guile day if I came? > > Absolutely. Just add your name to the list. I'll be there! I've added my name to the list here: https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/FOSDEM2018 > We are happy to announce that Eelco Dolstra will be a speaker too to > talk about the future of Nix and to take part in GNU Guix dicussions. Awesome! I'm very excited!! It'll be really great to finally meet many of you in person! -- Chris