Arun Isaac writes: > Test 92 of tar 1.30 fails on my system. I had to disable tar tests to get my > cmake to build. I am not entirely sure if the test failure has got something > to do with insufficient memory on my system. So, I'd like somebody to > reproduce the problem before patching it. That test fails on one of my build nodes with 64GB RAM as well. There is a bug report about it upstream: . However, the suggested fix does not work for me (I think it requires running autoreconf, but haven't tried that yet). > I'm a little confused now. Shouldn't I rebase the core-updates branch against > master in order to have rhash? Wouldn't this disrupt the evaluation of > core-updates on the build farm? Sorry I'm not very clear about how we handle > core-updates. We don't rebase 'live' branches. The best way is to merge master, or you could cherry-pick the patches. I can merge it later if you're not comfortable doing it :-)