Arnaud B writes: > *"The (...) gnu-build-system represents the familiar GNU Build System, > where packages may be configured, built, and installed with the usual > ./configure && make && make check && make install command sequence."* > I checked that bash, bash-minimal, bash-completion are all found in the > store (actually in 3 differents versions after guix puil I guess). But are they found in your user PATH? If bash-minimal and bash are not installed in your user session and you run ~guix build...~ directly, the failure is to be expected. Two solutions here: - Install all the required tools in your user profile. - Use ~guix environment freefilesync...~. Cf. the manual. -- Pierre Neidhardt