Ludovic Courtès writes: > ‘feed-decoder!’ cannot return an empty bytevector because > ‘lz-decompress-write-size’ necessarily returns a strictly positive > integer at this point. I'm not sure that's true: if the buffer is full and the next lz-decompress-read does not read anything, then the buffer will still be full and lz-decompress-write-size will return 0. The specs don't guarantee that lz-decompress-read will always read something. But that's the only assumption we are making I believe, and it's fair :) -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/