Hi Simon! Thanks for the suggestions. It's all good content, but I'm looking for a presentation that you could give to _anyone_, more or less people who know that - Computers, smartphones, etc. are around us. - They are used in research, banking, etc. - They can be used to store our private data. - They can be abused (e.g. maybe heard about Snowden). Carl Dong's video is the closest to what I'm looking for. I'd prefer a text format though. Besides, if we don't want to exhaust the patience of our users before pronouncing the word "Guix", I think it's important to make it a very short read, say 5 minutes, or some 1000 words. (Carl Dong's video is 16 minute long, and Guix is only introduced at the end.) As Ricardo said, I believe such a general presentation would be very welcome on Guix' front page. Anyone interested in writing such a text? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/