Hello Guix! I’ve run “make release” from the new ‘version-1.1.0’ branch and uploaded the result: https://web.fdn.fr/~lcourtes/software/guix/1.1.0rc1 Alternately (and preferably), you can get it over IPFS: guix install ipfs ipfs daemon & ipfs ls QmXpSUnppJgf23LpaKJzRWJbQxwEfybJy9VxF79iTLSXqa ipfs get … All the files are signed with my key, also used to sign this message. Please test things as much as you can, be it the binary installation tarball on a “foreign” distro or the ISO image. Once you’ve downloaded, just follow the same instructions as before (if you want to use ‘guix-install.sh’, you’ll have to adjust it to use the right tarball): https://guix.gnu.org/download/ If you encounter an issue, please report it to bug-guix@gnu.org, explaining what you did and what you observed. Notice that there’s no i686-linux installation image and no VM image, because of but i can provide those later. If everything goes well, we can publish the release on Monday, 13th, with few or no changes beyond translation updates on the ‘version-1.1.0’ branch. Thanks in advance! :-) Ludo’.