Michael Rohleder writes: > Marius Bakke writes: >> Uh, I did not realize patchelf had 700+ dependencies (because it is used >> for GHC), so I reverted this on 'master' and applied it on 'staging' >> instead. >> >> You can check the amount of rebuilds a package change will cause with >> 'guix refresh -l patchelf'. It's good practice to use --subject-prefix >> with 'PATCH staging' or 'PATCH core-updates' when emailing patches to >> prevent overworked reviewers from breaking master on your behalf. ;-) >> >> Sorry for the mishap! >> > > Uh, yes, sorry for your wasted time! > > I checked the dependencies and wanted to send to staging, but before > sending I got distracted from realworld and then forgot the prefix in > the subject (and was offline till now)... Sorry! I have to be more > careful next time! No worries, we don't really expect contributors to know about these things. Sorry if my comment sounded angry, it was late. ;-) You've been around a while now, consider applying for commit access so you can break master all by yourself, by the way!