Hi Julien, Julien Lepiller writes: > thanks for the patches! I have pushed a series of patches from > Pukkamustard a few days ago that already add ocaml-merlin for the > latest OCaml compiler. Could you rebase your patches on master and > check if any of your patches is still relevant? Oops! I have too many unmerged patches and rebasing is getting to be a chore. ocaml-merlin on master looks good to me. The only thing I would like to see is the emacs-merlin package. Having emacs-merlin as a package is nice because it takes advantage of the guix autoload machinery. Here's a rebased patch. I understand if it needs more thought. Thanks a lot! - John