Leo Prikler writes: > Am Samstag, den 10.07.2021, 21:52 -0700 schrieb Chris Marusich: >> Leo Prikler writes: >> >> > These sources are written in Ren'py (the language) and thus not >> > particularly >> > useful before renpy itself is built. In particular, they serve no >> > purpose >> > when installed without prior compilation. >> >> Could we pre-compile those sources on installation, instead of >> deleting >> the common directory? I haven't used Ren'Py much (or at all in >> Guix), >> so I don't really understand the purpose of the common directory. I >> could just be missing some context/info. >> >> Other than that, this patch seems OK as far as I can tell. > You need Ren'py (as in the package you're currently compiling) to > compile these sources. These sources will get compiled just fine in > the renpy package given that we already have python2-renpy available by > then, so they are shipped as part of that instead of this package. OK, I think I understand. This seems fine. -- Chris