Hello, basu is sd-bus library extracted from systemd. Currently, there are two packages depending on it, which are mako and grimshot. In https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=56859, I suggest switching xdg-desktop-portal-wlr to basu. In very same issue, Maxime asks to discuss switching _all_ dependents of elogind to basu. [1] Some elogind dependents, like wireplumber, as per code depends on sd-login.h also in module-logind.c. While I have wireplumber-without-elogind locally, I don't propose switching it basu, because someone may want module-logind.c to work. [2] Currently there are 1461 packages depend on elogind. First, all of them should be analyzed if they do use sd-bus only, those can be switched to basu. Then those using more than sd-bus should be analyzed if elogind is missing would their functionality be hurt. Because of [1] and [2], I find it not feasible/not possible to blindly switch _all_ dependents from elogind to basu. Do I miss anything else here? Thanks in advance, muradm