Ludovic Courtès skriver: > Marius Bakke skribis: > >> Hello, >> >> I noticed Cuirass attempts to run imath tests on i686-linux: >> >> https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/739643/details > > Following the links, this corresponds to > , itself corresponding to commit > f5fe0082abe4547f3fb9f29d8351473cfb3a387b, which dates back to May. > > So this is a recent build for an old commit; maybe it had been queued > for some time and just got unlocked today? Weirdness. Hmm. I was following some "dependency failed" links in Cuirass which lead to that. It was recently built because I restarted it. > The good news is that with today’s ‘staging’, everything’s fine: Not quite: https://ci.guix.gnu.org/search?query=system%3Ai686-linux+imath Imath has no dependencies apart from CMake, so all of those should be the same derivation, yet some are failing.