Hi Andreas, Andreas Enge writes: > Ah, it makes me super nervous. I now did for the first time ever... > There were a few problems with openjdk, where the automatic merge took > the wrong things from core-updates, instead of from master; hopefully > I worked it out correctly. At worst, we can always revert... Thanks for taking care of it! I should've also told you I ended up fixing a couple of things locally for qemu-minimal to build (since I was working on the Hurd and disk images). I also fixed u-boot-tools not building on Python 3.10 (even though it's a swig bug that is fixed in newer releases, but updating swig would cause a world rebuild). Best, -- Josselin Poiret