Josselin Poiret writes: > Christopher Baines writes: >> I think the use of coreutils-boot0 in the source for gcc-boot0 is a >> problematic change introduced in core-updates [2], at least >> coreutils-boot0 fails to build. > > Just to recap, as you mentioned on IRC, the coreutils configure phase > seems to miss hurd.h, even though it is included in the bootstrap glibc. > It might be due to the coreutils upgrade, since I don't see what else > could've changed this derivation. I don't have a childhurd at the > moment (because a cross-compiled Hurd fails to run), so I can't really > test native compilation as above :( I think the first bit to look at here is not that coreutils-boot0 is failing, but why it's started being used, because I'm not even sure about that.