Ludovic Courtès writes: > We need to solve that. For now, the only fix I can think of is having > ‘guile-gnutls’ built from a “make dist”-provided tarballs. Apparently > we can add assets at ; would you > like to upload a tarball and accompanying signature, Simon? I published a release of gnutls-guile 3.7.12, this time built on my Guix development machine to test that the release machinery (README-release) works under Guix as well; the only "interesting" dependency was ncftp but you had that packaged and it worked fine. https://gitlab.com/gnutls/guile/-/releases/v3.7.12 /Simon