Vivien Kraus via Guix-patches via writes: > user guix > usertag 68937 + reviewed-looks-good > thanks > > Guix QA review form submission: > The new lint warning is Guix’ fault I think. > > I checked orca and it still reads the screen correctly. I’m not a > regular user of orca. > > I’m not a maintainer, I’m not a committer. I’m a relatively new member > of the GNOME team. > > I’ve been involved as I asked for the patches to be rebased on gnome- > team. > > Items marked as checked: Package builds, Commit messages Thanks both, unfortunately QA is not very useful for gnome-team at the moment since it hasn't started building it. The builds for this issue were also blocked by builtin:git-download related failures. The changes look fine to me though, so I've pushed both patches to gnome-team as 952c691b51f8f5d56df69686c2785414709c7949. Thanks, Chris