all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#16484: Contradictory package count
@ 2014-01-18 12:00 Andreas Enge
From: Andreas Enge @ 2014-01-18 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 16484

Hello,

installing a few packages, I get the following output:

building profile '/nix/store/ylq6xn1599wfph4n6caw7kdd5wds4x9n-profile' with 65 packages......
51 packages in profile

The difference is, I think, that I consciously installed 51 packages, while
the remaining 14 ones are pulled in as propagated-inputs. Could the output be
made uniform, in either sense?

Andreas