Andreas Enge writes: > On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 10:21:25PM +0200, Taylan Ulrich Bayırlı/Kammer wrote: >> notably I put the libva-without-mesa package into video.scm >> because I was getting circular import problems: >> +(define-public libva-no-mesa > > Is there no other solution that does not expose the package to the public? > After all, it is not supposed to be installed explicitly by a user if I > understood you correctly. Right. I don't know what I did wrong before, but it actually seems to work fine to put it in gl.scm. New patch: