Ludovic Courtès (2015-10-30 19:51 +0300) wrote: > Alex Kost skribis: > [...] >> + (add-hook 'shell-mode-hook 'guix-build-log-minor-mode) > > I wonder if we should do that automatically by default. That way > everyone would get the cool features, even those who didn’t bother to > read all the manual. > > WDYT? Not sure if it's really worth, but this can be done the same way as with enabling 'guix-devel-mode' (as in the attached patch). So it can be disabled by: (setq guix-build-log-minor-mode-activate nil) But then why don't we enable 'guix-prettify-mode' by default? As for me, I don't think all these features should be automatically enabled, dunno what is considered to be a good default: "full-featured" or "as simple as possible".