Chris Marusich skribis: > Ricardo Wurmus writes: > >> Here’s what worked for me: >> >> * install gnome-themes-standard into the system profile >> * set GTK_DATA_PREFIX to “/run/current-system/profile” > > Can it be arranged for these two things to be done automatically in the > installation image? I think it would be simple to add > "gnome-themes-standard" to the sample desktop.scm file we provide, but > I'm not sure how we would ensure that GTK_DATA_PREFIX gets set up > correctly. Is there a mechanism in GuixSD for adding such environment > variables to /etc/profile, for example? Definitely. I’ve tested that with this patch changing colors under the “Style” tab in Xfce does have an effect. I’ll commit it shortly if there are no objections. Thanks! Ludo’.