Hello, Alex Kost writes: > Thanks! Sorry I didn't build asymptote (as I don't have a wish to build > gigabytes of texlive), but I looked at the source and I see there are > "autoloads" cookies in "/base/asy-mode.el", so it would also > be good to generate "asymptote-autoloads.el" file. Indeed. > For example, you may look at (gnu packages emacs) module to see how > "autoloads" file are generated using 'emacs-generate-autoloads' > procedure. I write some notes below, that seems appropriate to me, but > I'm not going to test the patch because of texlive (sorry again). I > hope other people will do. Fair enough. Here is an updated patch with suggested changes. Thank you for the review. Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou 0x80A93738