Hi Oleg, Oleg Pykhalov skribis: > apologies for not adding logs before. It's hard to do when I do guix > commands from Xterm and not from Emacs. Emacs *shell* or *compilation* > buffers will eat all memory if they get too much text. I sympathize… > The problem > =========== > > The bigger problem from my view are files like /etc/group.lock and > /etc/passwd.lock. For example: > > sudo touch /etc/group.lock > > /etc/config.scm > > (operating-system > ;; … > (groups (cons > (user-group (name "test")) > %base-groups))) > > reconfigure log I think we can avoid the problem by forcefully removing these two lock files at boot time: