Key, Kristofer: On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 13:37:30 -0500, Kristofer Buffington wrote: > I am excited to share GNUPaste! This is a really simple web app > similar to paste.lisp.org built with Guile. I have a linode running it > from git on GuixSD. Please reconsider the use of "GNU" in the program name, since this isn't in any way affiliated with the GNU Project. I did notice one of your commits is titled "Initial commit prepped for being part of the GNU project". If you do wish to offer your software to GNU, please see: https://www.gnu.org/help/evaluation.html We'd be happy to review it. -- Mike Gerwitz Free Software Hacker+Activist | GNU Maintainer & Volunteer GPG: D6E9 B930 028A 6C38 F43B 2388 FEF6 3574 5E6F 6D05 https://mikegerwitz.com