Gábor Boskovits writes: > 5. explore orchestration in guix - I think Chris could be interested in > this, and I am also willing to help. > 6. explore provisioning in guix - provisioning from cloud provides > essentially boils down to talking to apis, but I would be really interested > in provisioning bare metal. This is thightly related to orchestration. I am interested in these things, but I am not sure it would be a good intern project. Maybe I'm just being sheepish, but since we don't even have consensus yet on a design for this, I worry that it might not be fair to ask an intern to take this on at this time. > 9. get guix publish to work on some solution, that allows us to share > pre-built packages outside our local network - I have a feeling that this > could speed up development on core-updates and feature branches. I know you meant GNUnet, but what about publication over mDNS? That would be super nice, but I don't know how complicated it would be. -- Chris