I just ran a `guix system reconfigure` yesterday and Guix pulled Linux 4.16.1. Upon reboot, my laptop's battery time had changed from 9h+ to 3h+! Quite a dramatic regression indeed... General usage (startup time, etc.) seems to be somewhat slower as well. As a test, I ran another system reconfigure, changing only the kernel version: now on 4.14.33, I'm back to 9h+. Does anyone know something about this or should I reach out for the Linux mailing list? Note that before installing GuixSD, I was running Void Linux with kernel ~4.14.5 (off the top of my head) and battery time was 12h+. This might be due to the discrete Nvidia card which was completely shut off by default, while it's now running with nouveau on GuixSD but I don't know how to turn it off. Insights? -- Pierre Neidhardt