I've never touched Ruby before, so I've got a bunch of questions: - Almost none of the tests pass. Anyone knows what's going on? - ruby-sinatra 'install phase hangs forever (i.e. several minutes at least). I suspect an infinite loop, and it's quite weird this is happening at the 'install phase. - Should mailcatcher be packaged as "ruby-mailcatcher" or "mailcatcher"? - Mailcatcher seems to depend on older version of some packages, e.g. version 1.0.9.1 of ruby-eventmachine. What's the commended procedure then? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/