Raghav, Raghav Gururajan wrote: > When I click "Apply" at the last step of "Add Account Wizard", I > am getting the error "The name > org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.Sources5 was not provided by any > .service files". If you're comfortable installing packages from Guix source, could you give the attached patch a try? (If you're not, I urge you to try anyway — it's not that hard :-) It's a stab in the dark, since I can't actually run evolution myself: $ evolution … (evolution:24611): GLib-GIO-ERROR **: 16:03:44.198: Settings schema 'org.gnome.desktop.lockdown' is not installed Trace/breakpoint trap $ Ah, GNOME. Kind regards, T G-R