rendaw <7e9wc56emjakcm@s.rendaw.me> writes: > I think I'd like to use disk-image but a number of things were unclear > from the documentation: > > 1. What and how many partitions are created? > > Reading the -t parameter I assume it's an image with just 1 root > partition. If I need UEFI will an efi partition be created? > > 2. How can I refer to the created partitions in the config? > > Digging through the source it seems that in some modes of operation the > root partition is automatically created and there's a local uuid value > that's generated and shared between the partition + filesystem config, > but I didn't see that exposed anywhere. > > I have various additional storage attached so I can't guarantee device > order (sda/sdb/sdc). > > Thanks! You had a lot of questions, and it's been a couple weeks. Were you able to get all your questions answered, or is there still something you need help with? -- Chris