Hello Robert, Robert Vollmert writes: […] >> I think Oleg worked on this part before; Oleg, could you comment >> and/or apply? >> >> ‘tests/import-utils.scm’ doesn’t seem to be testing this procedure, >> perhaps that’s something we should fix eventually. > > Agreed. It does seem to be covered somewhat by tests/gem.scm. > I also tested it a bit by hand, with some haskell packages. True, ‘tests/gem.scm’ file tests ‘recursive-import’ procedure by invoking ‘gem-recursive-import’. I think this test is good enough for our purpose - use ‘recursive-import’ in other package importers and make sure it works. Thoughts? I also added a copyright line if you don't mind: ;;; Copyright © 2019 Robert Vollmert Is it OK, Robert? I tested manually with ‘gem’ and ‘elpa’ recursive importers and ready to push :-) Thanks, Oleg.