Reza Alizadeh Majd writes: > We in PantherX team, has been setup an instance of Cuirass CI to build > a series our of custom applications based on configurations provided > in `maintenance` repository: > > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/berlin.scm > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/maintenance.git/tree/hydra/nginx/berlin.scm > > but during recent updates, cuirass web interface is not working as > properly as before, and evaluation details page returns with HTTP > status code 500: > > https://build.pantherx.org/eval/152 > > could anyone help us about this issue? Hi Reza, The first thing to check is the log file, which by default is probably at /var/log/cuirass-web.log. Can you see anything in there that looks like it could relate to the problem with the evaluation page? Chris