Danny Milosavljevic skribis: > Hello, > > core-updates is still in a pretty bad state. > > [...] > > A short summary of what is at least broken: > > [...] > (2) Source files have been in-place replaced upstream with a lot of packages (see my bug report about the topic). fldigi has such a problem but can just be updated. This is easy to see by just building without substitutes--and it doesn't do anyone any good for me to file individual bug reports for each and every one of those > [...] Concerning the disappearing source tarballs of older fldigi versions on the official website, it has been fixed on master (65e9f13116edc58836cdbd1da60bfb81a3d58c82), but core-updates hasn't merged that in yet.