About GPG + Gnome and Seahorse, the package modification into dotfile ~ of dominicm work very well : Redefine gnome keyring : Other package (seahorse, ssh + gpg, etc.) : Best regards, Reza Housseini writes: >> I don’t recall this happening to me before. Anyone has had this issue or any > clue about how to solve it? > > I have this in my ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf file: > > default-cache-ttl 600 > max-cache-ttl 7200 > enable-ssh-support > use-agent > pinentry-program /run/current-system/profile/bin/pinentry-gnome3 > > Hope this solves your problem. > > Cheers > Reza