Ludovic Courtès skribis: > Before doing ‘addr-add’ in ‘network-set-up/linux’, should we wait for > the interface to show up, by calling ‘get-links’ from Guile-Netlink or > something like that? Below is a simple workaround. How does that sound? A better fix would be to poll(2) on the underlying AF_NETLINK socket. In fact, we could also implement something like systemd’s ‘network-online.target’ by doing that. For that we’d need Guile-Netlink to let us create SOCK_NONBLOCK sockets and to use real ports instead of raw file descriptors; Fibers would then take care of the rest. Thoughts? Ludo’.